- I've made quite a few pairs of earrings today. Tomorrow, I will check them for sturdiness, and then photograph them and list some in my shop
- Winston is currently being adorable, pushing his toy into my lap so I will play with him
- I've made some good progress on many of my 101 goals
- I added a new goal, which is really good: #75 "Spend no money for a week"
- Rick and I have been making delicious food the past couple days
- I have a job interview tomorrow
- I put a good chunk of money on my credit card this week to work towards paying it off
- I got an order from Rick's mom's friend. I finished making almost all of it already. I amy need to go pick up more yarn, though...
- I am going to start getting changed out of my pyjamas more often. I did that today on Rick's insistence, and I feel like I've been really productive.
What sorts of awesome things have been going on in your lives?