Thursday, May 10, 2012

Awesome Thursday: May 10, 2012

This week has bee a whirlwind! So many great things going on. If you are new, every Thursday I post about awesome things going on in my life from the week prior. Studies have shown that being grateful can increase your overall happiness and satisfaction with life.

  • I dropped off stock to Shoppe Local. They are opening this Saturday, and I am really looking forward to it! It's a cute little shop on the main road in town, and they are open from May until September
  • I've been doing my Couch to 5K runs, and they've been going pretty well.
  • I've been looking at different 5k races to do, and I have come across some really cool ones. One day, maybe I will run one of them.
  • My knitting has gotten faster. I have been production knitting, and I feel like I am getting things done quicker than I used to.
  • I will soon have earrings for sale in a new store. This one isn't local. I will post more about it soon!
  • I am almost completely ready for my two upcoming craft shows. I think I have enough of nearly everything, which is a foreign feeling for me; I always want to make more!
How are all of you doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment