- I dropped off stock to Shoppe Local. They are opening this Saturday, and I am really looking forward to it! It's a cute little shop on the main road in town, and they are open from May until September
- I've been doing my Couch to 5K runs, and they've been going pretty well.
- I've been looking at different 5k races to do, and I have come across some really cool ones. One day, maybe I will run one of them.
- My knitting has gotten faster. I have been production knitting, and I feel like I am getting things done quicker than I used to.
- I will soon have earrings for sale in a new store. This one isn't local. I will post more about it soon!
- I am almost completely ready for my two upcoming craft shows. I think I have enough of nearly everything, which is a foreign feeling for me; I always want to make more!
How are all of you doing?