- We have just over half the money for Winston's surgery. I made a few sales in the Etsy shop, we had a little bit of money saved, and we were given a gift from a friend to help defray the costs. We are incredibly grateful for all the help from everyone.
- I got a job! Knitting alone isn't paying the bills currently, so I have found a job to fill in during the leaner times.
- I have a job interview tomorrow! I am really excited for this one, as it's somewhere I've wanted to work for a while.
- I'm in the midst of taking a class online (literally, it's open in another internet window) and it's going very well. It's set up by the local health unit for people in food service. I have the test next Thursday.
- My workouts have been going quite well. I haven't been doing as much as I could be, but I am definitely doing something.
How are all of you doing?