Thursday, May 31, 2012

Awesome Thursday: May 31, 2012

This past week has had it's ups and downs, but I am still happy. This one is going to be short and sweet.

  • We have just over half the money for Winston's surgery. I made a few sales in the Etsy shop, we had a little bit of money saved, and we were given a gift from a friend to help defray the costs. We are incredibly grateful for all the help from everyone.
  • I got a job! Knitting alone isn't paying the bills currently, so I have found a job to fill in during the leaner times.
  • I have a job interview tomorrow! I am really excited for this one, as it's somewhere I've wanted to work for a while.
  • I'm in the midst of taking a class online (literally, it's open in another internet window) and it's going very well. It's set up by the local health unit for people in food service. I have the test next Thursday.
  • My workouts have been going quite well. I haven't been doing as much as I could be, but I am definitely doing something.
How are all of you doing?

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear things are looking up. I like when you say, "i'm not doing as much as I should be, but am doing something". Life is like that in general!

    ReplyDelete