Saturday, May 12, 2012

An Exciting Announcement

On Thursday, I mentioned I will have my items for sale in a new shop. This is a really exciting announcement for me. I was recently asked by Melina of Midwest Yarn if I wanted to sell some of my items in her soon-to-be-opened shop. There was a little back and forth via email, and after that, I packaged up some earrings and they will soon be on their way to Milwaukee, Wisconsin! The shop is set to have their grand opening on June 5th, and I couldn't be more excited for something that is happening 275 miles away from home.
If you are in the area, please stop in and support a new business. From what I understand, there will be a section with handmade goodies from a few vendors in addition to the knitting and crocheting tools and supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment