- I won a giveaway hosted by the lovely Amy of Vanagon Champion. The prize was a print from Lauren from A Wild Tonic. I should be getting it any time! I'm so excited about this.
- Yesterday, I tied in the ends on over 30 items, and priced them for my upcoming events.
- I will soon have my items available in a new store here in Kingsville. I still have to decide what exactly I will be bringing, and make some more stuff, but it's very exciting!
- I signed up for a pretty big show coming up towards the end of the month. I'll be working my booth, and a space for LeeLee hats at the same time. It should be fun!
- We got our taxes taken care of. I'm not getting anything back this year, which is a bummer, but I didn't work that much last year compared to years prior.
- A bunch of my mail that I got sent to my US shipping address is finally in Canada. My parents picked it up recently, and I am just waiting until my mom brings it to me! Earring supplies, soap and a couple other things. Saturday can't come fast enough!
- I joined some new Etsy teams that have already boosted my shop views, and given me some favourites!
- I went for a great run today. I'm still working on Couch to 5K, and it's going well.
What awesome things are going on in your lives lately?