Monday, May 14, 2012

Monday Magic: May 14, 2012

I took a couple weeks off from my Monday Magic posts, but they're back! This week, The theme is bright pink! I recently made a treasury with these items, and I keep going back to look at it.
The colour of these pearls is so perfect! The shop has loads of gorgeous glass pearl accessories, and I can see them worn for so many different occasions. They're described as bracelets for bridesmaids, and I think that would be the perfect place to wear them.
Other than the pink, this aqua blue is my favourite colour. Really though, they're all beautiful
This coin purse is super pretty! Nancy is one of my sponsors, and I love her stuff. I really like the colours she combines, and the patterns she uses. Plus that little gold triangle just adds a little pizazz. You should really take a look at her shop, she has so many awesome items available, you're sure to find something you love.
If you haven't heard of MungoCrafts, you are missing out! April makes sweaters and t shirts out of recycled and new materials, and they are beautiful! This one reminds me of neapolitan ice cream. There are many others available, and this month, for every sweatshirt sold, three cans are being donated to the food bank! Look great and help out, what more could you ask for?

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my bracelet among such pretties :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out! I really love that T-shirt too- and that treasury you made last week was really cool:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the coin purse! Have a nice week ;)

    ReplyDelete