Sunday, May 6, 2012

Good to See You Again, Nancy!


Please welcome back Nancy! Here is her response to asking her top three movies.

Apparently asking myself what movies I like is a hard question! I am more of a TV junkie, but I think I've come up with a representative list...
I'd have to say that The Royal Tenenbaums remains my #3. I earmark it as the movie that drove me to love that genre.
#2- Stranger Than Fiction. Hubby got me to watch it- says it's a very exaggerated version of us;
#1- The Last Unicorn. A kid's movie from the 80's. I probably watched it 1000 times as a child, and then again as a teen. It's a pretty deep movie, actually. I've held on to a lot of quotes from it, and think it probably shaped my poetic sensitivities a bit.
Etsy ~ Blog ~ Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Flickr ~ Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. I love The Last Unicorn!!! It was a wonderful book, too. ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the lovely write up Nicole. Wait...there's a book???? I'll have to find it!

    ReplyDelete