Thursday, November 15, 2012

Awesome Thursday: November 15, 2012

And once again, it's Thursday! This past week hasn't been too eventful, but I did do some fun stuff.

  • I got an awesome email saying I was accepted to take part in the Sprucewood Shores Winery Holiday Fair this upcoming Sunday. This means a three day weekend of craft shows! It's every Sunday between now and the end of December, and I'm going to do as many as I possibly can.
  • Rick and I went to Arby's to download some TV shows and what not. We used to do this pretty regularly, but since I've been working a bunch, we don't go together that often.
  • The CEO Of Me Shop From Your Seat Showcase started! I've been getting some pretty good traffic from that. Still no sales, but there is still a lot of time for that.
  • Rick and I watched Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter, The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel, and Safety Not Guaranteed. I liked all three of them. He rented another movie, that I didn't care for, and the first season of Homeland, which I didn't watch either.
  • I finally was able to put my foot up and ice my ankle. I twisted it last Wednesday, and yesterday I had it up and rested it for a while. It still hurts, but it does feel a bit better.
  • I got caught up on my TV shows that I watch. I really like 2 Broke Girls, and I was a bit behind in watching them.
  • I decided to quit my NaBloPoMo project. It was fun, and did force me to write more, but I felt like I was trying too hard. And blogging is supposed to be fun!
Nothing too exciting this week. How are all of you doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment