Thursday, November 22, 2012

Awesome Thursday: November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving to my American friends and readers. I hope you've enjoyed your dinner with friends an family, and are looking forward to the holiday season.
I worked all day today. It was supposed to only be a 3 hour day, but a coworker called in sick, so I covered part of his shift. After work, I grabbed a few sundries, and Rick came and picked me up.
These are some of the awesome things going on lately.
  • I received some supplies I ordered on TopHatter. I've already made some of them into earrings. I can't wait to do more!
  • I had an incredibly successful weekend of craft shows. I posted about this before, but it needed to be said again.
  • I spent the weekend at my parents, which is usually nice.
  • I picked up pizzelle and chocolate chip cookies from the Sprucewood Winery show. Super delicious. Rick has enjoyed a few of the pizzelle, and I ate the chocolate chip cookies.
  • Rick and I went for Pho. We celebrated my successful weekend of shows with some delicious Vietnamese food. We both got our usuals, and they definitely did not disappoint! The photo is of my pineapple bubble tea, and Rick's Winter Roll.
  • I had a pretty good week at work. Nothing too eventful.
  • I bought the Beekeeper's Quilt knitting pattern from Tiny Owl Knits. My knitting needles are on their way from Wisconsin, and I can't wait to start knitting!
  • I ordered a mini skein pack of sock yarn for the quilt. You can see it here. I love the colours in this pack!
  • Rick and I went to Arby's for lunch yesterday. I had a day off work, so we decided to be productive and get some TV shows downloaded.
  • We watched a few episodes of Doomsday Preppers. It's one of those shows that we just can't help but enjoy.
  • I entered a bunch of giveaways on various blogs.
What have all of you lovely folks been up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment