Saturday, August 11, 2012

Awesome... Saturday?

This week has been bonkers, work-wise, and I haven't had the energy after work to do much of anything. I know, excuses, excuses, but it's the truth! Here is a snippet of the awesome things going on in my life as of late:

  • Chopped my hair! It's just past chin length now, with choppy layers, just like I like it. I will definitely go back to see the same stylist.
  • I donated some hair for wig making! I didn't think it would be long enough, but it just barely made the cut. (Pun noted, and poor, but it was better than "it made it by a hair")
  • I'm working at a different store tomorrow. The store in the next town over is short staffed, so they are borrowing me for the day. It will be nice to mix things up a bit.
  • My hand isn't hurting anymore. About a week and a half ago, I hurt my hand, I'm assuming at work, and it's finally feeling back to normal. Not sure what I did, but I'm glad it's passed!
  • I'm finally getting into the work groove. Before, I was completely beat after 8 hours, and I had no energy to do anything. I'm now able to actually stay awake for longer than an hour after work. And I'm knitting pretty much every day!
What sorts of awesome things are going on in your lives?

No comments:

Post a Comment