Thursday, August 16, 2012

Awesome Thursday: August 16, 2012

The work week is coming to a close for many of you, and I am past half way through my 17 day work stretch! Time to celebrate! Here are the awesome things going on in my life this past week:
  • I worked at a different store on Sunday. Like I said last week, I was going to work in the next town over for a day, as they were short staffed. The two ladies I worked with were wonderful, it wasn't super busy, and I had fun!
  • Last night, I worked with two women from other stores. It was nice working with women for a change. The two of them are super nice, and we worked really well together.
  • My purse broke last night (which is a bummer, but I can probably get it fixed) so that means I will be buying a new one! I blogged about it here. I will be buying the same bag in a different colour. So affordable, durable (I put mine up to a LOT of abuse) and it's the perfect size.
  • I went out for frozen yogurt last night on my break at work. A new independent ice cream/froyo place opened recently a 30 second walk from work, and I finally had the chance to check it out. Self serve, lots of toppings, and just all around pretty awesome! I will probably be going back tonight!
Well, that's just some of the great stuff going on this past week. I'm off to have a donut with Rick and his grandparents.

No comments:

Post a Comment