Thursday, August 30, 2012

Awesome Thursday: August 30, 2012

It's almost the end of the work week, leading into a holiday weekend, and I couldn't be happier! This past week has been awesome, I can't wait to share.

  • Work has been somewhat hilarious. Some of our customers are completely crazy (in a good way) and many of them have been in the past week. One of my favourites is a gentleman in his mid 60s. He comes in and gives me a "hard time" trying to confuse me asking for beers we don't sell, or wines or what have you. I tell him to smarten up, and he apologizes. Then he asks me if I know any "hot ladies" in their 60s, cause he's single and looking. Goofy things like that are what make me love my job even more.
  • Rick made some awesome lentil soup the other day. It's super tasty, and really healthy. I've been eating lots of it.
  • I got my blocking wires in the mail finally! I haven't used them, as I've been working a bunch, but I hope to use them soon. I have the space to stretch out items to be blocked, which is awesome.
  • I got to see my friends Katie, Nick and Shane last Friday during my day in Windsor. I love seeing them, and to see all of them in one day was great.
  • I have a couple days off coming up, which is a nice change from the nearly 3 weeks I had without one day off.
What sorts of awesome things are going on in your lives?

No comments:

Post a Comment