- I've been making incredible progress on my knitting projects! They're all going very well.
- Rick and I went out for lunch to a wonderful restaurant called The Main Grill and Ale House, as I wrote about Here.
- We made a trip into Windsor for his dad, and I picked up a couple inexpensive balls of yarn from Michael's.
- We made a second trip into Windsor, and I got some fun new toys. Read about that Here.
- Work is still awesome. I'm getting lots of hours, but not so many that I feel overwhelmed.
- I made some pretty good quinoa the other day. It had mushrooms and thyme in it.
What sorts of awesome things have been going on in your lives?