Thursday, April 18, 2013

Hello Again, Knit, Nicole, Knit! Sponsors!

It's been a while since I last shared my sponsors with all of you! I have a couple new ones that I think you'll really enjoy.
First up is Anja's Arts! She has some b-e-a-utiful necklaces and earrings adde to her shop recently. You need need need to take a look! You can also use the code 15KnitNicole to save 15% on anything in the shop! The prices are amazing to begin with. An extra discount is definitely awesome.

Next up we have my friend Whimsical Warmth. She does absolutely gorgeous crocheted baby goodies. Most of what she does is hats and bonnets, but lately she's been doing some amazing rompers as well. She is the one that inspired me to start doing baby knits. I can only hope to be half as good and successful as she is. Go take a peek at her Facebook page, I promise you'll find something you love. If you don't, I'd be incredibly surprised. Keep an eye on her page, there are some new items coming out soon!

Finally, these amazing sponsors and swappers. I'm so happy to have a group of people who enjoy my blog and support it. It gives me the warm fuzzies.
Jo, My Gosh! talks about the tragedy in Boston, and being Mr. Rogers. A really touching blog post.
Over at Glued To My Crafts, there are some great Earth Day craft suggestions to do with your little ones. They look like so much fun!
CandyPow has a sneak peek into a beautiful Bettie Page inspired photo session. Such gorgeous pictures!
YarnYarnYarnYarn is its usual fun, inspiring self. I've been adding loads of pictures to the queue, I can't wait to share them with all of you! (In case you didn't know, this is a side project of mine)
Artwork by Jessica has been doing some beautiful trinket boxes lately. Follow her on Twitter!
SamiSpoon has a bunch of product reviews for some neat stuff. I got caught in the wormhole going through a zillion of her posts!
Trinkets & Treasures continues to be awesome. I brought new stock in on Tuesday. I'll tell you more about that next week.
CsqDesigns has a lot of projects on deck. We've been chatting on Twitter about some fun things she's got going on.
Petite Tuques has started on a journey into doing bookkeeping for independent crafty businesses. I'm so excited for her!
KoiStory recently had a gallery opening for some of her beautiful work. So much pretty stuff!

If you are interested in advertising on Knit, Nicole, Knit! check out my advertising page Here.

1 comment: