Monday, April 29, 2013

Monday Knitting Update: April 29. 2013

This month has flown by! I can't believe May starts in just a couple days! This whole year is just zipping by, to tell you the truth.
I've been knitting this week, but neglected to take pictures of most of it. I made a few things for the RTS sales I will be taking part in, which I will be photographing tomorrow or Wednesday, depending on the weather.
I had quite a bit of yarn leftover after the grey and pink blanket, so I decided to do a stocking cap. I couldn't find a pattern that I liked, so I just winged it. It's done on US 10.5 (6.5mm) and I magic looped. I think it's absolutely adorable, and I'm making one in blue and grey as well. I hope to get that one done tonight so I can photograph the two of them together. I have a lot of ideas for the RTS items, it's just a matter of getting them knit. I still need to share all the RTS items I've already photographed on here for all of you to see! I'll be doing that soon!
The second project has been a striped Wool Ease Thick and Quick blanket. This one will be going to Trinkets and Treasures. I want to get a few more made and brought there. Mel has a few pastel blankets, and wants so variety. I think greys are a nice change from that. Once I get a few of them sold, I'll be picking up some more yarn so I can make more. I don't want to invest too much into this before I know if anything will actually sell!
This week, I finished off three skeins of yarn. Not a huge amount of progress, considering they were all pretty small to begin with, but I'll take what I can get. This brings me to -14. I'm starting to make progress again!
Now, it's time for me to get reading my book. I downloaded a bunch of books on my iPad and I'm loving reading on there.
I hope you all have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment