Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Wednesdays Are For Gratitude: April 24, 2013

Good morning, world! I'm sitting at my desk dancing in my seat to some excellent music. I'm still trying to wake up, and this is sort of helping. This past week has been fun. This is a short list of what I'm grateful for.
Richard and Winston  /  DAVIDsTEA  /  Road trips with Rick  /  My Twitter friends  /  Awesome mail  /  Weight loss  /  TV shows to watch while knitting  /  My tax return  /  Being able to order new earring supplies with said tax return  /  A new knitting book I got from Value Village 
What sorts of awesome things are going on in your lives?

If you're a long time blog follower, you might remember the baby booties I made eons ago. Well, some of them still exist, They're at Trinkets and Treasures, and I sold a pair recently. Not for an actual baby though. My friend Jennie makes stunning Waldorf style dolls under the name Babydoo Dolls. I first met her through Tracy of LeeLee Hats, and some craft shows we've done together. I've seen some of her dolls and they are beautiful! She recently contacted me on Facebook to let me know she got a pair of the cotton booties I knit to add to one of the outfits for a custom ordered doll.
Babydoo Kenna is a 15 inch Waldorf doll with gorgeous brown hair with red highlights, styled into pretty French braids. I think the little booties look adorable on her! I never would have thought to put little knitted booties on a doll, but it's a great idea!
Go check out her Facebook page and see some of the other pretty dolls and cute stuffed animals she's made.

No comments:

Post a Comment