Sunday, April 22, 2012

Another Craft Show Under My Belt, and Another One Coming Up!

This is from my last show, the photo I took
at this show didn't save to my phone
Yesterday, I had another craft show. It was at the local high school: a fundraiser for their special education program. It went fairly well. Most people set up on Friday night, to save from having to get to the school at 8am on the day of the show.
My table was really well organized. I had all my earrings, and I sorted them out ahead of time so I would only have one of each colour on the table. That made it so I could fit everything, without it being too crowded.
It was a bit of a slow day, but I still made some money. I was hoping for a little more, but you can't win them all, right? I definitely learned some things at this show, too. The most important one is that I need to try to avoid flea market style shows. When I'm sandwiched between someone selling second hand stuff, and a reseller, it's hard for me to expect people to pay what my items are worth.
In other, awesome news: I've been accepted as a vendor at an outdoor show in August! I have a lot of things to do before I'll be ready for the show, but I am determined to make this my best show yet! I've heard that there will be between 30 and 50 vendors, which is going to be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment