- I received free shower gel in the mail from Klout that I gave to Cindy, as I wouldn't get around to using it
- I also received some Moo cards from Klout. They were only a couple bucks, and have photos from my Etsy shop. I will hopefully have a post about them soon.
- I finally figured out a way to sort my knitted items in my craft show bin. So simple, I don't know how I haven't thought of it before. I put in all of one type of item, and then lay a shawl over them as a barrier between the next item type. SO SIMPLE! And I have a separate bag of not quite finished items that I will keep near my yarn stash for whenever I get on a finishing obsession.
- I've been doing fairly well on this weight loss/get healthy kick. I treated myself to an ice cream cone last night, which I haven't had in ages. I will go walking again later today, after I get all my craft show stuff sorted out.
- I have a craft show this weekend that I am really looking forward to. I've done a show at the school that it is being held in before, and I did fairly well.
- I'm finally starting to get really organized with this whole business thing. I really want to make this a full time thing, but my laziness and the fact that I am about as organized as a bowl of oatmeal has slowed my progress.
Life is good! I can't complain about a single thing. What sorts of awesome things are going on in your lives?