- I've been walking every day along the path that runs behind our new place. Yesterday, I walked something like 7 miles, and it felt great!
- I've been eating healthier, and it's making me feel less sluggish.
- If those last two points didn't give enough information, I'm trying to drop some weight and build some strength. So far, I'm down 4 pounds from my highest weight, and I have a goal of losing 20 pounds by mid-July, and a bit more after that.
- I've finally started knitting again since moving! My knitting supplies are kind of scattered all over the place, so finding needles and yarn that work together has been a bit difficult. Not to mention, inspiration and creativity have both been lacking.
- Rick and I have found somewhere to go if we need faster internet, or we have large files/updates to download. Our internet at the new place is a bit expensive, especially if we go over our cap, so we've tried out a few places for speed/reliability, and I think we've found a winner!
- I dropped off some earrings to rEvolution, in Kingsville finally! So that makes 2 shops that I am in currently. A third will be happening later this month!
What sorts of awesome things have been going on in your lives lately?