Thursday, April 26, 2012

Awesome Thursday: April 26, 2012

This past week has been pretty awesome. Every Thursday, I post about the wonderful things happening in my life for the week prior. You can search the tag "Awesome Thursday" for the previous posts.

  • I've been walking most days, and my ankle hasn't been giving me any issues. I'm hoping I've built up enough strength to get back to running.
  • I've also been doing other exercises to help tone. I know the muscle is there, I just have to get rid of some of the fluff covering it up.
  • I've been drinking lots of water and getting enough sleep lately. This has made me feel infinitely better in all areas.
  • I joined a rewards program called Super Points where I have been earning points to redeem for amazon.com gift cards, or Paypal gift cards. I can't wait till I can redeem them!
  • I have decided that I am going to learn some of the basics in Illustrator. I want to be able to change some things on this blog without having to bug Rick or one of my graphic design friends to do it for me. I don't know how I am going to do this, but I will!
  • I am signed up for a big craft show in August, and I am so excited for it. It's an outdoor show, so I have a lot of preparation to do, and things to acquire (like a tent and another table!) but I know I will do well.
  • I've been knitting some great (in my opinion) summery knits to sell at that show, and elsewhere. They're really simple, but I love them.
  • I am getting stock ready for Shoppe Local, a store that is reopening for the season next month. It's not far from home, and I am really excited to get stuff in there.
What sorts of awesome things have been going on in your lives lately?

2 comments:

  1. Exciting! Sounds like you've been making some great changes:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It IS an Awesome Thursday! Great news on the health and business fronts!

    ReplyDelete