Friday, April 6, 2012

Welcome, Anja's Arts!

Please welcome the newest sponsor, Christy, of Anja's Arts! She is offering a generous 15% off in her Etsy shop with the code KnitNicole15!
Tell me about yourself!
I am a 27 year old mom of 3 from Minnesota. I've been creating with different artistic mediums since I was very young. I find creating very relaxing.
I'd imagine you need something to relax with three kids running around!
How did you start hand making?
My mother has always been very supportive of my creative pursuits, she wandered across wire wrapping during one of her travels and knew i would love it. She purchased the supplies and came for a visit and from there I took off.
Where do you sell, both online and elsewhere.
My Etsy shop and we have a few wholesale accounts in Massachusetts, California, and Minnesota.
What do you do other than create?
I spend a majority of my time with my fiance and my kids. I love to cook, bake, swim, and spend time with my grandmother. We love to travel.
What does your workspace look like?
My workspace is in my living room, it's the most comfortable area for me to create, but it is very organized.
What is your most indispensable tool, that you would be completely lost without? 
Wire- I could never make what I do without wire.
Etsy Shop ~ Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment