Thursday, November 20, 2008

Hand knit scarves

In this post, I went on and on about how many of each item I needed to sell. I didn't give prices on any of them.
When I was talking about the scarves, I meant my NEW scarves. I have quite a few left over form last year, or even the year before that are out of style. Fun Fur, overly bright, odd dimensions or any other reason made them unappealing to potential customers.
This year, I am trying to make a few more appealing scarves, putting one price on all of them ($20) and giving gifts with purchase.
If someone buys 25$ or more, I will have a basket of what I call "ugly scarves" and they will get to choose one. This is an incentive for customers to buy more, and it will help clear out my inventory.

Does anyone have a suggestion as to how to clear out more of what I've made?

No comments:

Post a Comment