Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Scarves and Blankets!

I finished a scarf with 1500 stitches. That was the Creamsickle one. It's somewhat short, but I sort of like it.
I have decided to start on an other baby blanket. I have not yet sold one, but I'm thinking Christmas-time would be a time where people would be wiling to spoil babies. Especially if it's their first. It's going to be the corner to corner one, done in Sunshine State (Homespun).

I went into Michael's today, and they had quite a bit of yarn on sale. Some cotton was $1 or $1 off. Homespun was $5 a skein. And they had glow in the dark on for like $1 a skein.
Guess how much I bought...



NOTHING! I realized I should knit from my stash at least until the New Year. I am planning on moving, and I don't want to have to bring TOO much yarn with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment