Thursday, March 1, 2012

Awesome Thursday: March 1, 2012

Happy Thursday, and Happy first of March!
These are the awesome things that have gone on in my life this week:

  • My Heartsy deal went live yesterday. I've sold a few vouchers, and made some great sales in the shop.
  • I finally picked up storage bins for my yarn from Zellers this week. Eight of them packed up most of my stash. The next time they go on sale, I will probably pick up two more, at least.
  • When I went through my stash, I came across some yarn that I forgot/didn't realize I had. Some of it already has already been assigned to a project. I don't usually decide what I'm going to knit with a particular yarn until I am just about to cast on, but this one type of yarn is too perfect for what I am planning on making with it.
  • My family, Rick and I went out for dinner last night for my Dad's birthday. We had pretty good food, and a phenomenal dessert. I don't see my family often, so it's especially nice when I can catch up with my brother.
  • I have a package waiting for me at the post office today. Once I am done this blog post, I will be going to pick it up! I am so excited. It's one of two things, both of which, I am verrrrry excited to get.
What sorts of awesome things have been going on in your lives this week?

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Glad to hear you're having such a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I would love to see a photo of your stash! Those photos are some of my favourites, ha!

    ReplyDelete