These are the awesome things that have gone on in my life this week:
- My Heartsy deal went live yesterday. I've sold a few vouchers, and made some great sales in the shop.
- I finally picked up storage bins for my yarn from Zellers this week. Eight of them packed up most of my stash. The next time they go on sale, I will probably pick up two more, at least.
- When I went through my stash, I came across some yarn that I forgot/didn't realize I had. Some of it already has already been assigned to a project. I don't usually decide what I'm going to knit with a particular yarn until I am just about to cast on, but this one type of yarn is too perfect for what I am planning on making with it.
- My family, Rick and I went out for dinner last night for my Dad's birthday. We had pretty good food, and a phenomenal dessert. I don't see my family often, so it's especially nice when I can catch up with my brother.
- I have a package waiting for me at the post office today. Once I am done this blog post, I will be going to pick it up! I am so excited. It's one of two things, both of which, I am verrrrry excited to get.
What sorts of awesome things have been going on in your lives this week?