Wednesday, March 21, 2012

March Swapper Round Up

This month was the first that I offered free ad space on my blog. These are the ladies that swapped ads with me.

I chose the username randomcreative because I have always enjoyed random creative projects using all different colors and materials. My current passions include jewelry, counted cross-stitch, and cards. On Etsy, I sell beaded and button bracelets, earrings, pendants, and necklaces as well as glass and metal charm sets, greeting cards, and PDF patterns of my original designs. At craft shows, I also sell button pins, magnets, and hair pins and glass magnets. I am proud to have been featured in three issues of Bead Trends magazine: Feb 2011, Feb 2012, and March 2012. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!
Facebook ~ Etsy ~ Pinterest ~ Twitter ~ Blog
Scarlet Begonia Vintage

My name is Jess and I am the proprietress of a vintage shop and blog, both named Scarlet Begonia Vintage. I love collecting vintage cameras and taxidermy. Oh, and I can never pass up a good bargain!

Blog ~ Shop ~ Facebook ~ Pinterest ~ Instagram scarletbegoniavintage
Imprintalish
My name is Lish and my blog is Imprintalish. To put it simply, my blog is where I share my impressions, inspirations and imperfections. It's loaded with photography and collections of pretty things I find a long the way, plus tons of tales of life with two little boys. I'd love for you to stop by and join me in my quest for finding balance to life, creativity and being a WAHM.
Blog  Etsy  Facebook  Pinterest
Threadesque
Hi loves! My name is Sam, I'm a 22 year old vintage shop owner, stylist & blogger. I'm originally from a state shaped like a mitten but now live in the beautiful state of Montana! I love fashion & mountains.. strange combination, I know! I collect vintage treasures & sell them on RoseVintage! I also have a blog where I love to write about what inspires me! It's called Threadesque, which means a lifestyle inspired by fashion.

1 comment: