Friday, March 30, 2012

I Wish I Was A Blogger That Did Outfit Posts

Like the title says, I wish I did outfit posts. There are a few reasons I don't, the main, most important one, is that most days, I just throw on a t-shirt and jeans, if I bother getting changed at all. The second is body image issues, but that's neither here nor there.
Anyway, there is a really good reason why I wish I did these. It's awesome. Super, super awesome. Remember a couple weeks ago, when I did that aqua Monday Magic post? Well, I got the ring from MijuAndYou! I am so excited. I received it last week, but I find myself with time today to finally blog about it.
We have a P.O. box, so almost everything larger than a standard sized envelope has to be picked up from the desk. Rick went in to grab the mail, and brought out two parcels for me! I was so excited. One was supplies for more earrings, and the other was a little cardboard box. I opened it up and out came this wonderful ring! It fits perfectly on the ring finger of my left hand (which is a 5.5, in case any of you folks are interested in getting one) and looks fantastic there.
You should definitely take a look at their shop, there are some gorgeous pieces available.
Who knows, maybe one day I will do outfit posts to highlight awesome items like these...

1 comment: