Thursday, March 29, 2012

Awesome Thursday: March 29, 2012

Finally! All moved in, and I can get back to blogging! These are the awesome things going on lately:

  • We're done moving! That's the biggest relief. We still have a lot of unpacking to do, but no more back and forth from Windsor.
  • I had a small sale on my flower earrings yesterday that went well.
  • We went out for sushi last night, and it was pretty tasty.
  • I received some supplies in the mail that I ordered a while ago, and made a bunch of earrings already.
  • I ordered findings for about 700 more pairs of earrings. I'm running low right now, so I figured I should order them sooner rather than later.
  • Blogger has a new layout that is slightly confusing, but looks really good!
Life is good! How are all of you, dear readers? I've missed you!

2 comments:

  1. Following you from the Finding New Friends hop! Great blog! I hope you will stop by Swanky Baby and follow or like us too! Have a good day!

    swankybaby.net
    facebook.com/swankybaby1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got all moved in!
    Congrats on the earring sale :)

    ReplyDelete