Monday, March 5, 2012

Welcome Back, Robyn!

Awesome news, readers! Robyn is offering a discount to all of you for the month of March! Use the code NICOLE12 for 20% off in her shop!

What are your three favourite etsy shops, besides your own?
I love Ozetta's shop so much - her hand knits are amazing, and she's so prolific!
I also love Love and Knit  - such an amazing variety of items offered, it's how I want my shop to look someday!
Both fantastic shops!

I am so tempted to buy this hat for myself!
What is your favourite green treat to consume on St. Patrick's Day? Are you doing anything fun for the holiday?
Shamrock Shakes, naturally!
I've NEVER had a shamrock shake! I think I need to change this, as I've heard so many good things about them

What are you most looking forward to with the start of spring?
Being able to spend more time outside with my little man! He'll be learning to crawl just as the weather gets really nice, and I can't wait to start exploring all the local parks with him!
Owen is such an adorable baby.

1 comment: