- I got my hair cut on Friday. I finally have bangs again, and even though I am not totally in love with them, they can grow into something I do love
- I received my skirts in the mail from Carousel Ink. I bought one through tophatter and I got a second after taking a look around the shop on etsy. I wore them both on Monday when I got them, but sadly, I ripped the seam in one of them.
- I went the following day to see my friend Jodi with skirt in hand, and she fixed it up super quick (after changing the thread in the machine a couple times to get the colour right) This makes me so happy!
- I've been knitting some awesome bows, and cranking them out like a factory. I have a few friends who are going to test them out for me to see how they wear, and are received.
- I'm taking care of my friends cats while she is away. They are hilarious.
- Apple released the new iPad, and I'm considering getting an iPad 2. Yeah, not the newest tech, but not bad for the price.
What sorts of awesome things are going on in your lives?